Friday, February 6, 2015

Taboo - Do Women Do It?

Shh don't speak
Shh wait a bit
Let the night get a little darker
Let it get quieter still
Let the last lights be switched off
The last deep breath be put to sleep

And then you can.
Yes in the quiet of the night
Under the shroud of this dirty blanket
Then you can

Touch yourself.
Ooooh - touch yourself? Do you
Do I? Do Women..err..I mean do women do it?!

You'd be surprised how many and how often
You'd be surprised how many do it right after
A husband or boyfriend or lover has turned away and gone to sleep
Leaving you wet and wanting
Hands trembling, mind a jumble of desire and disappointment
And anger...I made you come fucker! I gave you that blow job and let you in me
And wanted to pleasure you in a million ways
You did your thing
You didn't bother to know, or care to feel
After all these years - you still can't tell

That the trembling hands
Tremble for pleasure
My pleasure. And when you turn away, start to snore
And the bed begins to shake
It's not an earthquake in your dreams
It's my time
And so i touch, and shake, and hold and pace
I travel through my body
Feeling it, wanting it, loving it
I find those points that make me feel electric
I know what they need, just the right touch
Sometimes feather, sometimes sharp
I gasp silently, as I get closer
To that explosion
I want it to come, but I'm enjoying this too much
I don't want it to stop
I don't want to be sore

I want you to know
Lying next to me
That this is what makes me feel like a woman
The woman that I am
I want you to watch as I do this
I want you to want me to feel like this.

But then the sad truth is...
Shh...let's never talk
Let's pretend women
Don't desire
Pleasure

Crave
Touch

Want
Orgasms

Do
Masturbate.

http://www.storypick.com/delhi-girls-about-masturbation-video/

Came across this video just today. My poem may give the impression that women only masturbate because their partners don't pleasure them well or enough. But just to be clear. That's not true. Masturbation is beautiful - it puts me firmly in control of how I  want to treat my body. And no one knows or understands the trips of my body better than myself. And that's why I masturbate. Often. Happily. Orgasmically. 

No comments:

Post a Comment